With over 20 years of experience in the financing and real estate industry, Steven Dionne is a dedicated Mortgage Agent committed to delivering excellence in service, financing and project management. His journey started as a Paramedic, which was interrupted by a tragic accident. However, his unwavering determination propelled him into the realms of mortgage financing and real estate investment.
In 2008, Steven became a Certified Financial Planner, adding an important skill in how he can analyze his clients financial and mortgage needs. First time home buyers, debt consolidation, refinances and separations are all in his arsenal of tools, but his specialty is working with investors to finance construction projects and multi-family rental units.
What sets Steven apart?
– 20 years of diverse financing experience.
– Proficiency in budgeting and affordability assessments.
– Expertise in guiding clients through the mortgage process.
– A trusted financial coach for challenging mortgage situations.
– A strong network of professionals, including lawyers, accountants, financial planners and construction contractors.
With Steven, you have a dedicated partner for your mortgage needs, ensuring clients can thrive in today’s competitive mortgage and real estate market.